ENERGY STAR® Appliance Rebate Program
For Hydro One Remote Customers
The Hydro One Remotes ENERGY STAR® Rebate Program is to encourage Communities and Customers to purchase ENERGY STAR® Appliances. ENERGY STAR® Appliances are in the top of their class for energy efficiency, which means they use less energy than other appliances, saving you money on your electricity bill. Check out the Application on the next page to see how much money back (rebate) you can receive by participating in this program!
What is Energy Star?
The ENERGY STAR® symbol is the internationally recognized and trusted mark of high efficiency. The symbol means that a product, new home, building or industrial facility is certified as energy efficient. ENERGY STAR® makes it easy for Canadians to make energy efficient choices that help them save money on energy bills, increase their competitiveness, and fight climate change.
- Make sure you are a customer of Hydro One Remote Communities Inc. If you are unsure, check your electricity bill, or call our billing line at 1.800.465.5085.
- If you purchase an electric ENERGY STAR® Appliance, fill out and send in this application within 6 months of purchase date.
- Make a copy or scan of your receipt(s)(documents will not be returned to you, DO NOT send originals).
- Attach the manufacturer Information Sheet (Details and Specifications) for the appliance(s) you purchased. We will be looking to see that it is “ENERGY STAR® Qualified”, or show the ENERGY STAR® blue logo you see above.
- Send in your Application, a copy of your Receipt(s) and manufacturer information sheet(s) on your purchase by email or mail to:
Mail: Remotes ENERGY STAR Rebates c/o Hydro One Remote Communities Inc. 680 Beaverhall Place, Thunder Bay, ON P7E 6G9
- Please allow 90 days for application processing.
Contact Gail Murray, Community Relations & Customer Program Coordinator at 1-807-474-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org