Ways to Pay
Paying your Hydro One Remotes electricity bill is easy and can be done a number of ways:
Online with Internet or Mobile Banking App
- Open your online banking or mobile banking app.
- Add us as "Payee" (a company you want to pay):
- Select Hydro One Remotes Communities Inc. or Hydro One Networks Inc. (either will work)
- Type in your 12 digit account number (in the top right corner of your bill starting with a 29)
- Type in the amount you would like to pay, confirm payment, done!
By Credit Card
- Phone us at 1-800-465-5085 to pay by credit card.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and pre-paid credit cards including Northern Store "WE" cards. Note that your credit card may charge a transaction fee.
- If you would like to use a Debit Card to pay your bill, you can pay through your bank’s telephone banking service.
At a Bank
- If your community has a bank (many reserves do not), or if you are visiting a place that does, bring your bill with you and pay there. As well, most banks allow bill payment at their ATM bank machines.
At the Post Office or Store
- Send a money gram from your local post office or store.
- Mail us a money order or band cheque.
Banking Documents (PDFs)
- With Budget Billing you pay an AVERAGE of your annual bill each month, instead of high bills in the winter and lower bills in the summer.
- Budget billing gives you a steady payment amount to budget for.
- Phone us at 1-800-465-5085 to find out what you would pay every month.
- If you have a bank account, you can sign up for free to have your exact payment automatically withdrawn every month! A fast, simple and easy
way to pay your electricity bill.
- We withdraw the exact amount of your bill from your account 21 days after the bill is issued so you always pay on time and you avoid late payment charges.
- Phone us at 1-800-465-5085 to set up Pre-Authorized Payments.
Bill Templates - How to Read your Bill